One good thing about Fall/Winter!

About six months decrease in "Cat's using my garden as a litter box" posts.

The deer are using my garden as a litter box, and it was just rototilled (from scratch, was lawn) 4 hours ago. They just stood there and stared at me like I was trespassing when I came out the back door. :-) I guess I am, but still....what balls!