Newbie

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum and from what I've seen it looks good👍 lots of useful info on all things gardens & plants,
--
paul mace

paul mace wrote:

Did you know that mace is the aril of nutmeg... blade mace is a requirement for chicken stock.
On Monday, December 1, 2014 1:37:28 PM UTC-8, Brooklyn1 wrote:

You posted a word I did not know!!! This has not happened since [date].
HP

A majority of the stuff you see comes from Usenet. Do not assume we are all in England.
--
Dan Espen

On 2/12/2014 7:29 AM, paul mace wrote:

This is not a forum. This is a newsgroup and the posts we make to this group are stolen by Garden Banter and put on their website without our permission.
You can access the newsgroup through Eternal September and don't need to go anywhere near the thieves at Garden Banter to read what we say.