new slideshow

Hi gardenfriends,
Today I brought my first slideshow with recently taken autumn-picture online. I think you already missed slideshow 4 of the summerpictures but maybe you will take a look at both of them. I would be delighted Just navigate to 'fotopagina's', then slideshows, then summer4 and/o autumn1. I hope you like what you see!
My site-address is: http://www.leylant.com
Thank you very much for your interest and enjoy the colors of autumn.
Mik
-- MikeNL