new slideshow

Hi gardenfriends,

Today I brought my first slideshow with recently taken autumn-picture online. I think you already missed slideshow 4 of the summerpictures but maybe you will take a look at both of them. I would be delighted Just navigate to 'fotopagina's', then slideshows, then summer4 and/o autumn1. I hope you like what you see!

My site-address is:

you very much for your interest and enjoy the colors of autumn.

Mik

-- MikeNL

Reply to
MikeNL