New Member!

Hello everybody, I would just like to introduce myself, as well as scanning the forum for any tips I can pick up, I may be able to contribute as I have been growing plants down here in Cornwall for many years and you may have met me if you buy from the main car boot sales in West Cornwall.
--
lannerman

Oy gewalt. Does this mean that you sell out of the trunk of your car, at what we Yanks call flea markets?
--

- Billy