mr davidii

Hi, I work in a nursery, and I would like to grow acer palmatum'

(japanese maple). But I do not know that much about them. I hav already succesfully propogated about 20. I had them in 9cm pots for years, and I lost 3 of them. Now I have them in 2 litre pots, and have now lost 9 more. Could it be over watering, or because I had the in the glasshouse? If anyone could help I would be very grateful an more than happy to talk about climbers.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to hearing from yo

-- mr davidii

Reply to
mr davidii

gregpresley