Money plant seeds ?

FamilyNet Newsgate
My wife's money plant has been glorous this year (dispite a lousy spring here in Massachusets) and has produced a bountous yeld of the coin sized seed pods. I have put some old screening under the plants to collect the seeds
(or is there a better way to harvest them maybe ?-)
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a Money can't buy happiness, but it allows choice of misery

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
expounded:

Let them dry on the plant. You'll have to remove the two covering anyway, to get at the money, the seeds will come with the covers. You want a few to drop, anyways, so you'll have new plants for next year.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts