Looking for statues to complete 4 season set.

Hi, When I moved into my house I found a lovely statue that had been left behind by the previous occupants. While at a car boot I found a similiar statue and realised it was part of a set each representing a season. I am desperate to find the other two (winter and Summer).
They are made of stone and are figurines sitting on a pillar with ivy winding round it. Both havea poem etched at the bottom of the pillar at the back with the name of th season. It looks like it is signed with a p in a circle.
Spring - a young girl with mice and butterfies on the base of the pillars. The poem is 'Find much joy in earthly place and in thy spirit forever peace.'
Autumn - is a young boy half goat (could be a young pan the piper - God). He is playing a pipe (flute). There is a squirrel and rabbit at the base of the pillar. The poem is 'As the days grow short the faun plays to rest, all fair creatures who face the winter test'.
If anyone has any information where they may be bought could they let me know.
Thank you
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I'd search about EBAY.
Good Luck!
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
William Wagner wrote:

Thank you but I have been trying there too, ended up buying more statues.

Wow sounds like you have a real find! Do they look like antiques? Could be worth allot. Go to www.whatsitworthtoyou.com an upload them a picture. For a small price they can give you all the history of them. Somewhere around $20. I had some of my Mother's antiques appraised with them. They were very helpful and even told me if e-bay had similar items available. Good luck Elaine in Ga Zone 7b