Statues

Based on Colson and the BBC statue would it be ok to go and smash up the nearest Volkswagen ? ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Well, it was promoted by Adolf.

Reply to
sid

Might be an interesting Defence if it came to court.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

indeed ...good reason to smash them up then ? ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

good point well made...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

you can take this bullshit to extremes...and they will... it is a green light for vandalism.....a stop must be made to all this

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

A good rule is don't post when pissed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

I'm NEVER pissed ....tee hee...unlike most on here

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Also don't piss while posting (on your smart phone).

Thought Jim doesn't have one.

Reply to
Andrew

indeed

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes he does, he actually has two and is too stupid to use them.

Reply to
5tft

no I am not...just can't stand using them ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

no I am not...just can't stand using them .... who would want to carry about a thing the size of a note 4 ? when they can stick a nokia 1100 in their back pocket and sit on it ? ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...