Looking for help with garden sheds

Hello,
Im a student studying at Southampton University for a degree in Produc Design and for my final project I am loooking into the design of garde sheds. My aim is to produce a new product that is styled to fit in wit the modern garden design currently becoming popular. To understand exactly what I need to incorporate into my design t create a successful product I was hoping some keen gardeners would tak the time to fill out a questionairre for me. I would be truly greatful and it would help a great deal. Thankyou very much Chris P.s Il let u know what I come up with heehee
Questionnaire for Current Shed Owners and Users
Q1: How big is your garden or the garden that you use? (Roug approximation sq m)
Q2: What is the main function of the shed that you own or use in you garden?
General Storage Summer House Annex Workshop Bike Storage Potting Shed Other…………
Q3: What are the main objects/products that the structure is used t store if any?
Q4: Have you customised the structure since purchase by adding shelves storage aids or work benches?
Q5: What are the customisations that have been made if any?
Q6: Would you say the styling of your garden is; Modern or Traditional
Q7: Is your structure suitably styled to fit in with that of you garden?
Q8: How would you rate the access that your current shed offers whe dealing with large objects such as garden furniture, lawnmowers etc?
1 2 3 4 5 Very Good Very Bad
Q9: Please describe the atmosphere within your shed in three words? Thankyo
-- ccoath
Add pictures here
βœ–

2 acres (8,000 sq m)

-- Garden Tools

Garden cart, pruners, saw, string, poles, sprayers, hose, nozzles, deer netting, deer fencing, shovels, hoes, cultivators

Yes
Added woodworking shop: store garden tractor, snow blower, trailer and Kawasaki Mule,

Traditional
No, It is behind a planted screen

Very Good

Large, roomy, organized

βœ–

I am a non-metric American, sorry. My yard is .8 acres. The shed is 8x12', built by my old father in law over 25 years ago.

Garden Tool Storage (lawn mower, tiller, spreader, hand tools both long and short handled Soil amendment storage Pot storage lawn chairs Bike Storage (sometimes) Other - whatever gets thrown in there.

see above

The structure is homemade and has storage shelves built into it.

See above

Home made! <G> It's a boxy shed.

It's mainly out of the garden behind the house. Close by but no statement.

4
Utilitarian.
-Ann
Add pictures here