Little White Balls in my Phartenocissus

Hello again. The spring is starting and the problems to...this time i found these small little white balls in my Parthenocissus: 'ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting' (http://tinyurl.com/3uqm4bz )
'ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting' (http://tinyurl.com/3d7l88m )
My 2 Parthenocissus quinquefolia that i bought last November are full of them, and i don't know what to do...
Thank You.
--
FrancisFurtado

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:36:28 +0000, FrancisFurtado

They appear to be "pearl glands" -- just outgrowths of the epidermis. Nothing to do... completely normal. More obvious in high humidity growing conditions.