Lavender seedlings.... Advice needed please

Hi all I have been trying my hand, for the first time at propergating seeds. All are doing very well. One of the plants I have tried is lavender. The seeds germinated very well and I now have 120 lavender seedlings that I potted on in the last few days. They all look healthy and had very big roots for the size of the plants. I was wondering if anyone had any general advice on caring for them from now. They are currently on a window sill but wondered if they could go in a greenhouse and when they could go outdoors. Also should I be feeding them? Any advice would be greatly appriciated as I am quite a novice gardener but loving my new hobby!

Many thanks Caroline

Reply to
Caroline1510

Where are you? Location has a huge bearing on answers to your questions.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Sorry I'm in Derbyshire UK

Reply to
Caroline1510

Lavender requires excellent drainage, so prepare your soil carefully if you plant them in the ground. Be careful not to over-water; lavender is a drought-tolerant plant. Also, feed only lightly; lavender prefers a "lean" soil.

Reply to
David E. Ross