Lavender seedlings.... Advice needed please

Hi all I have been trying my hand, for the first time at propergating seeds. All are doing very well. One of the plants I have tried is lavender. The seeds germinated very well and I now have 120 lavender seedlings that I potted on in the last few days. They all look healthy and had very big roots for the size of the plants. I was wondering if anyone had any general advice on caring for them from now. They are currently on a window sill but wondered if they could go in a greenhouse and when they could go outdoors. Also should I be feeding them? Any advice would be greatly appriciated as I am quite a novice gardener but loving my new hobby!
Many thanks Caroline
--
Caroline1510

Add pictures here
✖
On May 14, 1:11 pm, Caroline1510

Where are you? Location has a huge bearing on answers to your questions.
HB
Add pictures here
✖
Caroline1510;958698 Wrote: > Hi all I have been trying my hand, for the first time at propergating > seeds. All are doing very well. One of the plants I have tried is > lavender. The seeds germinated very well and I now have 120 lavender > seedlings that I potted on in the last few days. They all look healthy > and had very big roots for the size of the plants. I was wondering if > anyone had any general advice on caring for them from now. They are > currently on a window sill but wondered if they could go in a greenhouse > and when they could go outdoors. Also should I be feeding them? Any > advice would be greatly appriciated as I am quite a novice gardener but > loving my new hobby!

Higgs Boson;958719 Wrote: > On May 14, 1:11*pm, Caroline1510

> greenhouse

> but

Sorry I'm in Derbyshire UK
--
Caroline1510

Add pictures here
✖
On 5/14/12 10:53 PM, Caroline1510 wrote:

Lavender requires excellent drainage, so prepare your soil carefully if you plant them in the ground. Be careful not to over-water; lavender is a drought-tolerant plant. Also, feed only lightly; lavender prefers a "lean" soil.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see