LABELS FOR YOUR SEED PACKETS

We are selling Avery Type labels that will allow you to stick onto packages and record the data of seeds that you may be sending to somebody or that you may be taking from a garden, even your own. The label allows for data like Name, Sun, Type (Perennial, Annual,etc), Planting Depth, Seed Year and where you got them. We are selling them for $4.00 Canadian or $3.00 American for 60 labels. Shipping is included. Provincial Tax only if you live in Ontario. Great for you or for a gift to another gardener. Contact snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca Checks are most welcome for payment.

Brian & Cindy

Reply to
Duffster

Where do you buy coin bags? (We don't have a WalMart within 400 miles of here.) Would a variety store carry them in the hobby section? I'm completely lacking the "shopping gene," so only go to town once every three months or so.

I have a bunch of seed I'd like to put into coin bags, for storage.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

snipped-for-privacy@xyz.net (Jan Flora) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@222-pm4.hom.alaska.net:

I don't know what a coin bag is, but if you're talking about those sleeves you roll quarters in, you can get them at a bank, credit onion or office supply store. Yes I said credit onion. If you're in Alaska, good luck.

-- Salty

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Reply to
madgardener

no honey, they're talking about those tiny manila coin envelopes that you get for collectable coins, I seem to remember Helen up in Canada had found some of those teeny little baggies that you put jewlery into, but these are tiny manila envelopes that are sold in boxes by size, the #1 is 2 1/4 X 2

and no bank around here in Eastern Tennesse will "give" you coin sleeves anymore. They expect us to buy them at WalMart's or such....... and those wouldn't work for seeds anyway. They're too narrow...........and it's alota trouble to make yer own......easier to buy a box of 100 or 500 for the $20 it cost me a few years ago. They've lasted me quite awhile and I don't mind sharing a few with her....... maddie

Reply to
madgardener

Actually, we have loads of credit unions up here. Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is building a new branch in the town I live near right now. (I only mention them by full name because they're the best "bank" I've *ever* dealt with. IMO, bankers tend to be pond scum, but the Alaska USA folks aren't like that.)

Coin bags are those little ziplock baggies that coin collectors put a coin in, to keep it from getting scratched.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

Okay : ) I'd be tickled. What can I send you in trade?

I'll email you my snail address.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

WOW~~~~ Where on the planet do you live? Oh, Alaska? Wonder how long it'll take Wally World to invade your land...

Mary Ellen

Reply to
Mary Ellen & Chris Magoc

snipped-for-privacy@xyz.net (Jan Flora) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@51-pm1.hom.alaska.net:

Oh, I see. Sorry, don't know where to get them.

Reply to
Salty Thumb

They've already invaded Anchorage. That's close enough.

Does anyone else sell those Rustler jeans that KMart sold, or was that a house brand? We had a KMart 100 miles north of us.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

____Reply Separator_____ A Google search showed only used Rustler Jeans for sale.