Jasmine

I wish to purchase jasmine in bulk. e.g.,600 plants.

I want real jasmine that will prosper in region. I do NOT want Confederate Jasmine nor Carolina Jasmine or any of its toxic derivatives.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

You have my permission to purchase as much as you want.

Reply to
Travis

However, please send 20 sample plants to me for REAL jasmine verification.

Jasmine Certification Center Somewhere in Indiana

Reply to
Rev "Fragile Warrior" Volfie

Thank you so very much

What a terrific offer!

I am so gratefful for the assistance I have received in this newsgroup that I'd like to make a significant contribution. Please send me your snail mail addresses so I can send each of you a year's supply of Road Apples - C.O.D.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

You did not ask a question. You did not give your location. What do you expect?

Reply to
Travis

I am moving to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. When I move, I will build a few hundred yards of trellises for Jasmine vines.

My figures suggest I need 600 to 800 plants. Because buying vines at 2.5 inchs is very expensive, I would like to buy seeds. Does anyone know where Jasmine seeds are available - not Confederate Jasmine nor Carolina Jasmine nor any of its toxic derivatives.

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Reply to