Jasmine

I wish to purchase jasmine in bulk. e.g.,600 plants.
I want real jasmine that will prosper in region. I do NOT want Confederate Jasmine nor Carolina Jasmine or any of its toxic derivatives.
Dick
Dick Adams wrote:

You have my permission to purchase as much as you want.

USDA Zone 8

However, please send 20 sample plants to me for REAL jasmine verification.
Jasmine Certification Center Somewhere in Indiana

Thank you so very much

What a terrific offer!
I am so gratefful for the assistance I have received in this newsgroup that I'd like to make a significant contribution. Please send me your snail mail addresses so I can send each of you a year's supply of Road Apples - C.O.D.
Dick
Dick Adams wrote:

You did not ask a question. You did not give your location. What do you expect?

USDA Zone 8

I am moving to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. When I move, I will build a few hundred yards of trellises for Jasmine vines.
My figures suggest I need 600 to 800 plants. Because buying vines at 2.5 inchs is very expensive, I would like to buy seeds. Does anyone know where Jasmine seeds are available - not Confederate Jasmine nor Carolina Jasmine nor any of its toxic derivatives.
Dick
None of the fragrant white jasmines such as spanish jasmine or arabian jasmine are hardy in Chapel Hill. The yellow jasmines, which have no fragrance, are perfectly hardy there, however. If that is what you are looking for, they will sometimes be found under names like jasminum mesnyi, jasminum nudiflorum, and jasminum floridum. These jasmines would best be described as shrubby, weeping, or shrub-like rather than vining, and you certainly would not need 600 plants. Probably 30 would cover the area you are describing over a period of a few years. They are common landscape plants in the south, and not particularly expensive.