Jamie Oliver Garden Furniture Giveaway!!

I'm so excited about this Jamie Oliver competition. I love anything Jamie Oliver related. He's having a competition to advertise his new garden furniture range. 24 prizes up for grabs!! There's a barbeque, loungers, chairs and tables, etc.
Can anyone tell me if I have a chance of winning something?? The info is on the Hayes Garden World Site.
SL
--
Sophie Lee

On 5/2/2012 12:58 PM, Sophie Lee wrote:

spam and that it would be from a 'user' at gardenbanter.co.uk. I would think that eventually one of them would figure out how to mask their true spammish intentions well enough that I would have to open the message to be sure what its intentions were.

E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?