Jamie Oliver Garden Furniture Giveaway!!

I'm so excited about this Jamie Oliver competition. I love anything Jamie Oliver related. He's having a competition to advertise his new garden furniture range. 24 prizes up for grabs!! There's a barbeque, loungers, chairs and tables, etc.

Can anyone tell me if I have a chance of winning something?? The info is on the Hayes Garden World Site.

SL

Reply to
Sophie Lee

Without even looking at the message, the subject line told me that it was spam and that it would be from a 'user' at gardenbanter.co.uk. I would think that eventually one of them would figure out how to mask their true spammish intentions well enough that I would have to open the message to be sure what its intentions were.

Reply to
John McGaw

Better chance than winning anything from David Cameron.

Reply to
Billy