Identifications of plants on Mozambican coins

Hello,
I recently bought a set of 8 Mozambican coins from 1975. Their reverses all depict local plants. For various reasons this set was never issued, so I can't find any documentation on the designs. Would anyone here be willing to attempt an identification of the plants for me? Unfortunately I don't have a web site to display them on, but I can send you jpegs of each coin. The jpegs range in size from 15 KB to 28 KB. Can anyone help?
Regards,
Adetola Obembe,
Croydon, England.
Why not post the pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries