I'll get those pesky squirrels .............

Page 4 of 4

We have coyotes come within 25 feet of our house.
and also kills song birds. no thank you, I will deal with the vermin myself.

any chance of a picture?
snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler /
Almost free. Kids and pets safe. No resetting. Put several all around. Just check regularly, or they get REALLLLLLL skanky smelling quick.
YW
snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

of the rest of your life?
--