I Did It!

I've now gotten 5 mango trees started from seed! I was so surprised at how easy it was - now they are ready to move to Tn in 2 weeks! They will be container planted and taken into the sunroom for the winter along with all my other plants and probably anole lizards!
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

I hope that you know those trees get BIG, had ones in Hawaii that dropped their frut on the home roof during high winds, and those trees where 30ft tall.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
This is a small tree from Vietnam and I will prune them to keep them small. Bonsai mangoes?
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure