Hydrangas Won't Flower

: 7bit
My hydrangas are growing very well, but they won't flower. In the fall I cut them down to about two feet. What I'm I doing wrong?

Some hydrangas bloom on new wood and you can cut them down in the fall. Some hydrangas bloom on old wood and you can't cut them down in the fall. You must have the latter. The everblooming hydrangas bloom on both new wood and old wood.
Stephen Henning wrote:

That is what I thought too. Deer decimated mine and they did not bloom last year so I fenced them in and now they are blooming from old wood.
Frank