Phal - flower spike stopped growing

I have a phal that has already bloomed twice. It started growing it's third spike about a month ago. I was quite excited because the spike has four branches. Suddenly last week it just stopped growing. There are some very small buds on it but they have not matured or grown at all. Otherwise the plant looks fine.

Should I do something or just wait and see what happens? It is in the same place that it's always been, along with five other phals that are blooming like crazy.

Reply to
Jane

Have any buds fallen off? Or changed color or shrivelled?

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

Has there been any environmental change? In particular, a drop in temps? Sometimes these factors affect only a spike with buds at "a certain stage," so the plants next door that are already in bloom (or even have fatter or smaller buds) wouldn't show it. Kenni

Reply to
Kenni Judd

No, nothing has changed.

Reply to