How to know the Hydroponics Nutrients Labels Truth?

Astonishingly, every time you go into your local hydroponics store and look at nutrient companies' product labels youíre being robbed of the truth and being forced to make a decision with incomplete information you would need to make the right choice.
Thatís right, you donít have the right to know the truth or whatís really in the product youíre paying for. Is there anybody who can help me out in this and can give me some more information on this?
--
nancyjones

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Do you have a specific question, or do you want to know why the world is corrupt?
--
Taxes
Citizen$ ---> Government ---> Corporations ---> Top 1% <--Where the
nancyjones wrote:

How do you know this? Where is your evidence?

Why not? Where are you that the law (or its enforcement) is so weak?

More information on what exactly? How do you propose that people around the world can help you?
David
Add pictures here
‚úĖ