Hydroponics trouble

Hello, I just recently (2 days ago) transplanted a small prayer plant into my drip hydroponic garden. It is in practically the same location that it was in + or - a few inches. It used to fold up at night, almost every night, but since I transplanted it from soil into the hydroponics, it does not do this anymore. It seems to be dehydrated, or something, as it's leaves are pointed down, not up. They do not seem to be wilted, and they are firm, but they just dont fold up... This tells me the plant is unhappy about something... Any ideas?

Also, I am using brass fittings for the drip lines. Is this bad? Will the zinc leech out from the brass? Thanks!

-Andrew

Reply to
Andrew de Halas