Technaflora B.C.Plant Nutrients

We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not familiar with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a basic discription at

butno real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.

Reply to
maestro

We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not familiar with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a basic discription at

butno real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.

BTW,I should have added,I ordered the 1 quart size (one day sale) so eventually I'll have the review.

Reply to
maestro

spam reported

Reply to
Travis

Travis,

Your need to learn Usenet basics before you try posing as the newsgroup spamfuzz.I do NOT work for nor was I intending my post anything which could be construed as a promo for a ^&#@ing product,I needed info..period!

Here's a clue.. If you start spamfuzzing newsgroups with all the discussions about Miracle-Grow and other mentioned products, you'll be on busy little fuzzy. Lastly..

...you don't need to post to the group your *reporting* accomplishment that is unless your looking for recognition. :=)

Reply to
maestro

You may owe this poster an apology, will you be as quick to report your apparent error? The poster is from St. Louis and probably not affiliated with a Seattle company.

Reply to
Dick Shenary

ataboy, not a single definitive answer in any post but you got that spammer....LOL

Reply to
yippie