Hydroponics

Hello All,

I was wondering if there were many users of this group who grow with Hydropnics? If so, I would like to invite you to our group at

group is to talk about your greenhouse and Hydroponics System. Indoor/Outdoor gardening with Hydroponics (soil less). This is for people who want to grow vegetables and flowers without soil. (If you are looking to grow illegal things, look elsewhere, thank you kindly).

Also, I would like see if anyone was interested in showing picture of there hydroponic garden. I have only been growing Hydropnics for about

1 year and my photos are located at
Please post your link in this thread.

Darren

Reply to