How to contact Trader Joe's by email

Page 1 of 2
Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at http://google.com by entering in quotes "*@traderjoes.com"
Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.
Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library for example or try your favorite library http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm
Use the examples from google to construct addresses for email for other Trader Joe's people.
Please reply with Trader Joe's addresses for email for some of the more responsive Trader Joe's departments, people.
See also [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trader_joes[/url] [url]http://tinyurl.com/qcc2e [/url] [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/08/dining/08joes.html?eiP88&en Ύebc3a779df6687&ex99474000&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&pagewanted=all[/url]
Add pictures here
βœ–
Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example email "*@traderjoes.com"
Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 17 Apr 2006 12:37:43 -0400, Don Saklad

As has already been asked, "Why?"
The Ranger
--
"We're decaf drinkers, and most restaurant decaf is like hot water
with a brown crayon dipped in it. This coffee was no different."
The Ranger wrote:

address to send customer input or questions. If one were just burning with desire to send them a comment or question, he or she could try this method in hopes of reaching someone who would pass it on to the right person for attention. But TJ's practice is to encourage customers to speak directly to the manager staff at the store. I have found them very responsive when you do that. -aem
Add pictures here
βœ–

The web site provides two addresses for paper mail, and a phone number. There is a type of customer who likes to whine, instead of offer constructive criticism. My dad's company had a file full of these people. The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks. Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say. Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Trader Joe's is ridiculously frustrating. Anybody with any sense knows they could expand, oh, ten-fold before they'd saturate the market. Instead they've built like three new stores while Whole Foods has quadrupled. They've been around probably twenty years but FINALLY build a store in Manhattan -- and it's a half-hour wait to get inside on weekend afternoons. They're privately held so they can do what they want, but it'd be nice if they listened to us and EXPANDED already.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 17 Apr 2006 11:15:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@quentincrisp.com wrote:

What kind of freakin' moron waits in line to go to a grocery store?
Add pictures here
βœ–

It happens whenever Wegman's opens a store in a region that's new to the company. You'd have to visit one to understand. It's not unusual to have 800-1000 people in the parking lot waiting for the doors to open for the first time.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:49:08 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

in line to get inside a grocery store.
Add pictures here
βœ–

No, stupid. It would be people who'd lived their entire lives without setting foot in a supermarket that was inarguably perfect. Not trendy like Whole Foods, but perfect.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Doug Kanter wrote:

And how long have you worked for this alleged company, Ms. Kanter (if that is your real name)?
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's my real name, I don't work them them, and perhaps I have different insights than you about the spectrum of quality within the industry. Or, to be more accurate, I have some insights.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Doug Kanter wrote:

Careful climbing out on that limb son. 31 years in that particular industry.
Moved out of Idaho after 20 years with Albertsons, to MA with BJs.
You were saying?
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipted for ark only

My the things one finds out in a trollfest! Which years were you forced to shop at Albertson's or Smith's? And how did I miss you? Unless, I didn't...By any chance did you ever drive a red Volkswagen? If so, sorry about that.
Terri
--
some of us here are sysadmins, and network admins, and even Windows
admins. clubbing baby harp seals would a socially acceptable step

And how much did those BJs cost?
Dave "and, so we can use all the parts of the Obvious Bag, did they have a nose?" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
βœ–

You KNOW the canonical answer is $20, SAIT.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yes, but first someone has to -ask-.
Dave "politeness is usually rewarded, too" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from snipped-for-privacy@vic.com "It's not the pot that grows the flower
βœ–

$20, SAIT, but here you have to say "please".
Add pictures here
βœ–

To be fair to poor Doug, he actually was using the AP Stylebook for its intended purpose this time, unlike yesterday. He even got the basic rules right. He simply made the common mistake of adhering to one of them too rigidly, thus violating the whole purpose of having style rules.
BW
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hu's the President of China