Home Depot (Armstrong) Roses

I bought Armstrongs Roses at Home Depot before and like them. I have a dead bush in front of my house and would like to replace it now, rather than wait a year. Does anyone know where I can find this brand roses this time of year?
since Lowes has roses, I can only assume that Home Depot would have their roses as well. And it's getting into the Mother's day time, so both stores will have a LOT of roses...........check your Home Depot and see if they have them. But Week's roses and Jackson & Perkins roses are very good ones too.......... madgardener who loves roses but won't grow them as they require a LOT of care