Holly

I have China Boy and China Girl hollies that are beginning to look a little sick. Just a little bit yellowish. I had some azalea food which I sprinkled around the bases but not very much left in the box. I was wondering if coffee grounds would be a help for hollies.
Marilyn in Ohio
Is all the foliage yellowing, or just the oldest (most interior) leaves? How big and old are the plants? Are the tips merely burned? Are there minute stipple marks or holes puncture holes in the leaves??
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC