hibicus question

I have a Hibicus and have kept it outside this summer (I live in zone 7). This winter I am bringing it inside. What conditions inside do these plants like? Trying to figure the best place to place it in the house.
Also check it regularly for spider mites. Spray with warm water and a little dish soap (1/2 teaspoon per quart), or get some lady bugs and turn them loose in that room.
Dwayne

Mogie wrote:

It wants fairly warm temps, relatively high humidity, and bright light. Usually, the latter two are the hardest to provide in an house. I keep my hibiscus in with the orchids in a room that I keep deliberately high humidity, that also has grow lights.
Chris Owens

See http://trop-hibiscus.com/gindr.html
Tom Miller ..................................................... If you like tropical plants like hibiscus, please see: <http://www.trop-hibiscus.com ..................................................... If you're interested in some Tropical Hibiscus discussion, you may want to join our mail list. Send a blank message to