heaven's breath

Can anyone tell me about Heaven's Breath? My husband and I just returned from CA, where we were delighted with a shrub with tiny little flowers and a heavenly fragrance. I was told the plant was called Heaven's Breath. Since returning home I have tried to search under the name on the internet however I have not found any information. Can anyone tell me the plant's scientific name? Has anyone had any experience with it?
TIA! Heidi NC

It's "breath of heaven" (coleonema pulchellum) and it likes USDA Zones 9-10 (Sunset Zones 7-9, 14-24). Full sun to light shade. Moist, well-drained soil. I've owned a few specimens in my day and always enjoyed them. Well behaved and very beautiful.
- Fred
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030509080803080006080506 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
THANK YOU!!!
Heidi