How safe is your water& air you breath?

state of the art air and water purification, for your whole family. please visit

for more info.Thank you and GOD BLESS

Reply to
vhayesmarketing

How come most of us have managed to live the past few hundered years to a decent old age without all this crap?

When i was younger i was exposed to all kind of germs, bacteria and nasty things, it didn't kill me, it made me able to resist them in the future,

I take my motorhome all over europe, so fill up with water when ever i can, from proper motorhoem service points, garage forecourt traps, taps in toilet blocks, fire hydrants that have the small outlet on the bottom, even filling up from a mountian stream that was a run off from a glacier in the alps,

Never got ill once, and all we have is the standard particle filter on the pump that's there more to protect the pump from grit,

we go swimming in lakes and rivers, swallowing water is always something that happens,

We can eat stuff from almost anywhere, even getting fresh veggies out of the ground from farmers fields (with their permision and a few euro's to them of course) and we don't get ill,

Yet some of the kids nowadays practicaly keel over and die if they drink water from a different source than they have at home,

Reason for that is all this crap spouted about killing every germ about, anti bacterial wipes for this and that etc, your making the place too sterile, and hence no immune system is being built up.

loads of people get the flu jab each year.. and what is the flu jab exactly... it's not some miricle potion that stops you getting the flu... it's a low dose of the flu germs, giving you a mild cae of the flu so your body gets it's natural anti bodies built up to fight off the real thing later on.

A little dirt never hurt anyone... untill nowadays that is... what's next, personal bio spheres for when you have to venture out of your home into the nasty poluted world out there???

Reply to
Gazz

Exactly true. I encourage my grandkids to literally play in the dirt, so that they wont get asma and other allergic responses that come from too little exposure to germs during their formative years

Reply to
h.david.james

You've got to eat a bushel o' dirt afore you die.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat