Happy St. Patricks Day!

The day of green is here! Time to plant my peas and put the lettuce in. We celebrate this day because Patrick changed Ireland by preaching the word of God. http://www.historychannel.com/exhibits/stpatricksday/index.jsp?page=patrick Happy St. Patricks Day all! Chuckie in the Blooming and growing north, zone 5
Chuckie wrote:

Here's to the bull that roams through the wood, and does all the heifer's so very much good, for if it was nay for him, and his little red rod, there'd be none of here could eat steak by God.
And the same to you as well told2b.
told2b wrote:

May you live as long as you want to, and may you 'want to' as long as you live!
erin go bragh
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)