Happy Independance Day To all

Happy Independance Day to all of the americans I hope you all have a great holiday. Chuckie
Fuck you chuckie.go take a god damed hike you whiney assed canuck
wrote:

You can reach -Ed Alston at snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net

Nice post Roy. See that VA psychiatrist this week. Call AA and find out when and where the meetings are and go.
John Paul Jones wrote:

My original statement still stands.......F U C K Y O U chuckie..your a complete asshole that does not have a freaking clue. About like a dandelion in an otherwise perfectly maintained lawn.........and from what I hear, you look like a dick with ears! Any truth to the statement your nickname in school used to be foreskin licker?
You can reach -Ed Alston at snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net

Same to you Chuckie.

How independent are you? You live in a country where the current rgime is 1. Wiretapping the international communication of Americans with out a warrant. (bye bye 4th amendment) 2. Monitoring of money transfers with out a warrant. (bye bye 4th amendment) 3. Attempted to get search records from google (bye bye 4th amendment) 4. Detained American citizens in gitmo with out charging them with a crime or access to an attorney. (Jose Padilla) (bye bye 6th amendment) (bye bye 7th amendment) 5. Accusing the NY Times of treason for breaking a story on the money transfer monitoring, and applying pressure to not publish undesirable stories. (bye bye 1st amendment) 6. Requiring protestors to go to free speech zones which are miles from where the president is (bye bye 1st amendment) 7. attempting to pass a anti-flag burning amendment (bye bye 1st amendment) Plus why is a protestor burning a flag more disgraceful then a business that flies dirty red/white/blue rags infront of their business? Or politicians that use old glory as a podium covering? Or sports that use it for uniforms? 8. Creating a new class of people called "enemy combatants" and ignoring all US and international law regarding their treatment. 9. Guilty until proven innocent if you want to board an airplane
But if you want to pretend you're free, go and wave a flag around.
OHH sa can you by the dawns early light, What so proudly be hailed by the twilights last gleaming. And the rockets red glare the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh say can you see that star spangled banner, OH the land of the free and the home of the brave. May God Bless you all this independance day. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chuckie
Snooze wrote:

I repeat myself when I ask you this, how have your freedoms improved since 2001? Do you enjoy more or less restrictions on your freedoms in 2006, when compared to Sept 10, 2001?
OHH sa can you by the dawns early light, What so proudly be hailed by the twilights last gleaming. And the rockets red glare the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh say can you see that star spangled banner, OH the land of the free and the home of the brave. May God Bless you all this independance day.

I have my flag waving in my front yard now on an old oak tree year round not just on special holidays. I was raised an Army Brat you see.
My Father served in WWII and Korean, my brother in Vietnam and my nephew in Desert Storm. Now I am not saying our Country is prefect. Yes it has it's faults. Our rights are not taken away. We give them away when people do not vote.
Right or wrong I am proud to be an American Citizen. Why do you think other countries are so jealous of us? Why do you think immigrants are flooding our lands?
Go live in a third world country for 3 months and see if you still feel the same way then.
Elaine in Ga.
so true. I cant wrap my brain around the difference between burning a flag in protest and burning an old flag (which is the proper disposal method). either we have the freedoms stated in the bill of rights.............. or we dont. Ingrid

Only thing I can think of, is it's the thought that counts. "Un-American thoughts" when burning the flag is what makes it legal or illegal.
-S