Hand Grinder for Horseradish

Used hand grinders are inexpensive at flea markets and yard sales, so that's where I anticipated getting one to grind my horseradish this fall. Some are old and heavy and others are lighter and look newer. Some come with one cutter and others have a two or three extra cutters with them.
They all look pretty much the same, but are there any features I should pay attention to that makes one type or brand work better, more durable, easier to clean than another?
RWL
******* Recreate gaps in email address to reply *******

However much do you want to grind? :-) I just use a hand-held grater, on the "finely grated" side I'd use for Parmesan cheese. But then I like my horseradish sauce slightly textured, not smooth.
Janet

I use the blender, outdoors.
Jan
PS: Hi Janet : )
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

Indeed, outdoors or in a well-ventilated location. Otherwise, the "aroma" will be killer!!!
Suzy O, Wisconsin Zone 5
contains these words: