Greenhouse Heat Sink

Have Just Installed A Small Heatsink System And It Works!
Using A 5 Watt Solar Panel Old Fan From Computer And 40mm Waste Pipe All Attatched To A Small 12 Volt Battery. If You Go To Reuk.uk It Gives All The Information There And Its So Easy To Set Up.next Project Is Running Water From Bath And Basins To Water Butt Using 15mm Speedfit Pipe.on The Island Everyone Has Water Butts What With The Hot Weather The Rainwater Is Free And The Bath And Basin Water Contains Shampoo And Soar Which Can Keep The Bugs At Bay. Good Luck If You Take These Projects On Well Worth It Once You Have Bought Bits And Bobs Thats It
--
telgip666

On 3/27/12 1:03 AM, telgip666 wrote:

You capitalized the first letter of every word. That makes your message quite unreadable.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Just speculating that the poster might be from a German speaking background, where nouns are capitalized, but then he does verbs and prepositions as well, so I'm at a loss.
Poster, take heed to what David said. If you post to other groups with all CAPS, you might receive a chilly welcome... Besides, it's such a nuisance to keep Hitting The CAP Key For Every Word!
HB

In article
Achten Sie nicht auf die verrckte Leute hier.

'Bill Rose[_4_ Wrote: > ;954555']In article

> All

> All

> Running

> The

> Rainwater

> Can

> Worth

> message

> (http://www.rossde.com/garden/diary )-

im from iow ,uk
--
telgip666

Wight, or wrong, isle be seeing you again in "wrecked gardens" ;O)
--
E Pluribus Unum

Know where your money is tonight?
telgip666;955081 Wrote: > thought this was a gardening site not someplace for a moron to show how > clever he is with the english language,as we say in england get a life.
Wow! This is really cool. We have a greenhouse we set up last year, and our big question has been what's the best, "greenest", and cheapest way to moderate the wide temperature swings and keep the greenhouse warm on winter nights.
Just reviewed the info at 'Solar Greenhouse Heat Sink - Solar' (http://tinyurl.com/q7qrwq ) and this is brilliant. We were actually thinking of using an old computer fan, but we had not put the rest of this idea together.
Thanks so much for posting this!
--
rhubarb

rhubarb;955233 Wrote: > Wow! This is really cool. We have a greenhouse we set up last year, and > our big question has been what's the best, "greenest", and cheapest way > to moderate the wide temperature swings and keep the greenhouse warm on > winter nights.

> (http://tinyurl.com/q7qrwq ) and this is brilliant. We were actually > thinking of using an old computer fan, but we had not put the rest of > this idea together.

I am taking it a step further and running another pipe right into the apex stopped of at the end,with holes drilled into the top with another fan about halfway along with another set of electrics but using same battery.
Iwill feed this into the existing downpipe,hopefully will pick up all available air.
--
telgip666

telgip666;954315 Wrote: > Have Just Installed A Small Heatsink System And It Works!

--
allen73