FREE Cannas - Cincinnati

I have a number of excess cannas rhizomes. They are healthy and sprouting. I ran out of room to plant them. If anyone wants them, please contact me to make arrangement to pick them up. I am located just off I275 near Eastgate Mall. I have the following varieties.
Miss Oklahoma
Stadt Feltback
Yellow King Humbert
Journey's End
Quantities are limited. I have Yellow King Humbert in the greatest quantities. First come, first served.
Please disregard the height stated in on the websites. I find that with the exception of Journey's End, they all get between four and six feet high. Journeys end is about three to four feet high.