Forcing jonquils?

I planted a bunch of Jonquils (Narcissis jonqullis, I believe) this past spring, had more than I needed to put in the ground, and planted the rest in a container. Now I'm wanting to pop the container in the fridge and force another set of blooms from them. How long should I leave the pot-o-plants in the refrigerator?

This site will tell you all you need to know:
http://www.freetibet.org
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:47:52 -0400, "Audrey" <127.00.0.0.1> wrote:

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need a Tibet, and even if I did, I wouldn't have anywhere to put it. Maybe the Chinese could plow it under and make a large parking lot? They're going to have to park all of those cars somewhere. And it'd be cool to have parking attendants wearing those funky yellow monk costumes.