Flower ID help (Queen Anne's Lace?)

I think this is a Queen Anne's Lace. Can anyone tell if it is/isn't?
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20June%20Garden%203/images/DSCF3572.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20June%20Garden%203/images/DSCF3573.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2006%20June%20Garden%203/images/DSCF3570.jpg
Matthew Reed wrote:

Yes itis QAL. You can see the identify small rosy pink flower in the center of the umbel (flower head)
mle

I saw that but wasn't sure. Most QAL that you see around here don't have that - it's usually black. I'll have to pay closer attention. This one was a volunteer that sprang up near my well pump. It grew so big so fast, and my kids love it, I didn't have the heart to pull it out :P
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:52:47 -0700, "Matthew Reed" <nospam at zootal dot com nospam> wrote:

Yes it is. Here is some info on what you have there: People can eat the large taproot, which of course, is a carrot. The leaves of the plant, though, are toxic, and may irritate the skin.
If you would like more info here is a good link: http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/StratfordLandingES/Ecology/mpages/queen_annes_lace.htm
Willy wrote:

http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/StratfordLandingES/Ecology/mpages/queen_annes_lace.htm
My wife loves QAL, so I stick a few carrots in the flower bed. This year I didn't plant any but some seeds must have come up from last year (I thought carrots were biennial.) One of the plants is almost 6 feet tall.
Best regards, Bob