Irrigation Advice

I have a circular plot about ten feet in diameter, which contains a variety of plants and shrubs. I'd like to find a device to irrigate it from above, without watering the surrounding areas. I once saw such a device. It was simply a vertical pipe with its bottom attached to a base stuck into the ground in the center of the circular plot, and with a sprinkler head on the top. It was fed by a garden hose connected at the bottom. It seems simple enough, but I've ransacked the internet looking for such a sprinkler, without success. Any suggestions are welcome.


Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.