EPCOT Flower Festival

Does anyone know if any information is available on the schedule for the 2005 festival? I've done a little searching on the web but only find schedules for 2004...the dates for 2005 are posted...April 15 - June 5, 2005.
I'm also looking for info on tours with the WDW Horticulturalists...I know the regular "Behind the Scenes" Garden Tour is suspended during the festival.
TIA for any helpful hints.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Ask Disney.

USDA Zone 8b
` end
Thanks Vox.
I did look on allears.com...must have missed a link or something. I'm psyched...I LOVE Gary U.S. Bonds...

Have fun. I have always dreamed of going for the F&G Festival. I have been there about 14 times and have always managed to miss this event which is ironic since I love both gardening and WDW
This will only be my third time at WDW...the last being over 15 years ago for our honeymoon so I am REALLY excited to go. We planned our dates specifically with the F&G Festival in mind. I have friends who go almost every year and gave me a heads-up about the Festival. I'm checking the web almost daily at this point to try and find info on the seminars and symposia...I know that AHS has a big meeting scheduled around the same time so there will be LOTS of gardening activities...especially over opening weekend. Woohoo!!

I hope you post a trip report here and maybe some pictures to a binary group or personal web page. I don't read the Disney parks NG too often. If you haven't been to WDW for 15 years, you will be overwhelmed.

The only thing I have seen so far is the tentative schedule for the "Flower Power" live music shows held at the American Gardens theater. You can find those on Steve Soares' WDW Live Entertainment website (http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares /). I wouldn't expect more information to come out before late February and even then it probably will be pretty scatchy till probably late March.
--
Bob Richmond
(To reply via EMail remove "SPAMBEGONE" in EMail address.)