Earwigs indoors?

A while ago I had a problem with moths in my pantry. When I started using the Enviro Safe pantry moth trap
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Enviro+Safe+pantry+moth+trap&btnG=Search&meta I found that it caught not only swarms of moths, but also lots of earwigs and other bugs as well. When I last bought these traps, there was only a couple of these traps per packet, and they were not at all cheap. I know yeast/beer lures slugs and snails like nothing on earth. Surely there must be something simple that lures earwigs. The sticky trap idea is very effective though. Any ideas?

There is, it is moisture and a dark hiding place. They prefer places such as mulch beds and will at times come out, it all depends on the weather.
If you could somehow make a moist place for them to hide you will probably capture a lot of them.
--
snipped-for-privacy@oneSNAKEpest.com

Capture and release the SNAKE to email me.