Dracena - yellow stalk

Thanks for your replies. It seems that the water I was giving the plant wasn't pure enough (I'm writing from Kerala, India). So now I'll give it purified water. But, should I cut off the yellow part of the stalk at the top or should I just leave it? I'm afraid that if I leave it, the deterioration will spread. Thanks so much! Nisse

Reply to
motherslakshmi