don't you just love frogs in the garden!?

Page 2 of 2

This is very important to everyone, although not everyone realizes how important it is until one of they chillun can't get no promotion at they work cuz can't nobody unnerstan what they be sayin'.

Yeah. So? Was de point? Twix the dialect and and trivial typos, I read the lady real good. Were here for fun and information. Don't go all persnickety and anal retentive on us. We're just hangin' man;-)
Oh, my god. Your out of beer aren't you? Joe, how many times people gotta tell you? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
--
Billy
Billy Rose wrote:

Ha,ha,ha,
Don't worry Bill, I'm not gonna let Joe pick a fight with me......I think it's pretty funny. Besides, I have more important things to worry about. I figure Joe just doesn't have anyone else to pick on right now.
Thanks for coming to the defense for me though. Loved the b-fast comment.
Rae

Actually, I'm picking on two customers this morning. What I'm doing with you is an act of love. :-)

Coooool. A new screen saver.
But, what was your pedagogical intent? You didn't just teach me something, did ya?
--
Billy

Didn't you pay attention to that amazing thing? :-) Go watch it again and report back on your findings.

Actually, I work better with a black board.
_ CH3 _ CH3 Do you know what this is? / \ _ / \ _ CH3 \ _ / \ _ / \ CH3 \ _ / \ _ / CH3 CH3
Hexamethyl chicken wire ;-)
--
Billy

Where do you buy it? Maybe it'll confuse the deer.