do you have experience with tar and chip paving?

We have a walkway that we would like to pave with something that looks like pebbles but is solid. After doing some research, we are considering tar and chip as a surface.

Any ideas?

Reply to
postle

the county resurfaces with something like that every 6 years or so.

first they pump caulk into the cracks. then days later, apply the sticky pebble layer.

Reply to
LanscpHort

There is a product that is used on ball fields called a soil stabiizer, from what i recall seeing it is used with a stone dust. maybe check with a stone yard.

Reply to
nabs