Design Student- looking for help and advice

Hello,
My name is jenny and I am currently in my last year at universit studying product design. For my final project I am trying to produce product that makes the gardening experience ultimately more enjoyable.
From research, I have noticed that preparation before, during and afte a gardening activity can take various length of time (By preparation mean finding the right tools, getting changed in to old cloths, makin cups of tea, having to take of dirty cloths before entering the hous e.t.c) which results in time being wasted and the experience bein frustrating.
Considering the above I have a few rough ideas on a product that keep all your tools and equipment together in one place and can b transported in to the garden with ease so as everything is there whe you need it, as well allowing easy storage and organisation of tools
I would really appreciate any answers to the following questions a well as to my initial idea mentioned above so as to help me gain better insight into the gardening experience:
What do you find most difficult with the gardening process?
What do you find most enjoyable about the garden process?
Where do you store your garden tools?
Are your Garden tools organised?
Could you list your top 10 most important tools/equipment?
Do you listen to music while you garden?
Thank you for your time and effort
-- jenny2006
I live on a hillside and do a lot of climbing in my garden. Therefore, a cart with tools would be of little use to me.
My most important tool is the weed twister. I've noticed that a lot of people prefer to remove weeds by hand. I also pull out weeds by hand, but resort to the weed twister and sometimes a hoe depending on the size and type of weed.
My 2nd most important tool is a pruner (several types), since I have a lot of shrubs, Chinese Elm tree and several ficus trees that require a lot of attention.
I would be interested in seeing the results of your survey.
As a designer, you may be interested in looking at the many types of weed pullers on the market. Many are described at the World of Weeds at www.ergonica.com.
Best of luck.
000Domains.com 11807 NE 99th St. Suite 1100 Vancouver, WA 98682 US 1.3602532210 1.3602534234
Domain servers in listed order: NS2.SSLSITE.COM NS1.NAMESERVER-A.COM
End of Whois Information

USDA Zone 8