Daphne - some yellowy leaves

I've got this mature Daphne - sorry, I don't know the name but it ha
dark green leaves with yellow edges. It's about 4'H x 3'W. I've had i for several years. It obviously likes its position - right in front o an east-facing wall which gets the morning sun till about midday - an must like the general soil conditions which are pretty claggy/clay.
I've had an excellent display of flowers this year but some of th leaves have gone quite yellow and look very poorly! The shrub obviousl is deficient in something but I don't know enough about gardening to b able to say what. Can anybody advise me?
Thank
-- boodger99
boodger99 Wrote:

Daphne can be a bit tricky, just up and dying for no apparent reason. They can also shed their leaves in spring but will grow new ones. You daphne is probably Daphne 'Carol Mackie'. Take a look here for som helpful info. http://tinyurl.com/3orpx http://tinyurl.com/5h6h2 http://tinyurl.com/6dcd3
New
-- Newt
Newt Wrote:

Newt,