Cottage garden plant recommendations

I live in Southern Calif,bordeline zones 22/23, according to the Sunset Western garden book. I have a sunny area that gets lots of water,due to flooding in the winter.I can control the watering in the Summer though.I'd like some cottage plants-blues,whites, and pinks.The area is about 3' deep and approx. 12' long. Right now i have a planting of 2 Iceberg roses, mixed with some Lavenders, Dianthus, and Delphiniums, but need more plants to fill the area. Any suggestions? The plants shouldn't get more than 2'-3' tall. Thanks!
On 3/27/10 5:35 PM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Perennials, shrubs, and subshrubs with long blooming seasons --
candytuft (Iberis sempervirens), white primroses (Primula polyantha), pink or blue (also many other colors) Penstemon, pink (also red) thrift (Armeria meritima), pink statice (Limonium perezii), blue with white centers false heather (Cuphea hyssopifolia), white or pink (the pink is almost lavender) dwarf Rhaphiolepis indica, pink Shasta daisies (Chrysantemum maximum), white
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Thanks, David. I'll look up those plants.