Cicadas

Hi Paula,
You missed a packed church! I couldn't believe she had so many friends. Daltons sister who we met in Zanesville was there too. Her name is Joy. Do you remember her? She and her husband where very nice and we exchange addresses. Their son is going to Irac soon and they are going to get a computer. I just barely remember her, but she remembers us there and Ricky.
Getting back to Cicadas. Have you seen any by your house? I haven't seen any but some people by Cincinatti are loaded with them.
Jean