Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

zhanataya expounded:

But Zhan, think of how much heavier the purse would be as you swing it around to clobber your accoster in the side of the head!

I can imagine how much my purse would weigh, it's already a heavy load, with a Palm Pilot, cell phone, wallet, coupons, tools (screwdriver with two bits, tire gauge, tape measure, among others, ya never know what you're gonna need!), whatever papers of the moment, hairbrush, etc. etc. etc. If I stuck my Glock in there, I'd need a dolly to carry it around!

Reply to
Ann

Ann saideth:

?? It has a lot of mass, it's around 4 lbs fully loaded.

Reply to
Melissa

Melissa expounded:

*Massachusetts* compliant.
Reply to
Ann

Anybody strong enough to lift your purse and swing it wouldn't get mugged. Is it registered as a dangerous weapon?

zhan

Reply to
zhanataya

zhanataya expounded:

Hehehehe so I guess I'm safe, cuz I carry that damned thing everywhere (but without the Glock. Can't bring that to work!)

Reply to
Ann

From this thread, I'm beginning to think that it might be safer living on the West Bank or in Iraq.

Reply to
fred

Ann saideth:

Oh? Is MA like CA?

Reply to
Melissa

Melissa expounded:

Pretty bad. Although not as bad as Maryland.

Reply to
Ann

"fred" expounded:

Oh, yea, there's been definite threats of violence and murder. Please do move there, we'll all be much better off.

Reply to
Ann