Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

Page 2 of 2

*Massachusetts* compliant.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Oh? Is MA like CA?
--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

Pretty bad. Although not as bad as Maryland.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

If you're thinking about personal safety don't waste your money. The first thing to go flying when you are attacked is the purse. But if you are interested in starting a new career, like maybe hit woman it may be a good buy.
zhan

But Zhan, think of how much heavier the purse would be as you swing it around to clobber your accoster in the side of the head! <G>
I can imagine how much my purse would weigh, it's already a heavy load, with a Palm Pilot, cell phone, wallet, coupons, tools (screwdriver with two bits, tire gauge, tape measure, among others, ya never know what you're gonna need!), whatever papers of the moment, hairbrush, etc. etc. etc. If I stuck my Glock in there, I'd need a dolly to carry it around!
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Anybody strong enough to lift your purse and swing it wouldn't get mugged. Is it registered as a dangerous weapon?
zhan

Hehehehe so I guess I'm safe, cuz I carry that damned thing everywhere (but without the Glock. Can't bring that to work!) <G>
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

From this thread, I'm beginning to think that it might be safer living on the West Bank or in Iraq.

Oh, yea, there's been definite threats of violence and murder. Please do move there, we'll all be much better off.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA