Can You ID These Flowers?

Please help me ID some more flower types photographed around L.A.
I begin with two views of possibly the same flower. I'm pretty sure the first (A) is a bud of the blossom (B). You can see both here:
http://members.aol.com/brettster/A1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/brettster/A2.jpg
The second flower is shown from a bunch that my niece wanted me to buy her for her recent birthday:
http://members.aol.com/brettster/B.jpg
Finally, here's a flower I see EVERYWHERE in Los Angeles. I've only seen them in purple/violet and white versions:
http://members.aol.com/brettster/C.jpg
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.
Brett
Brettster Wrote:

I believe your flower is a Dwarf Crested Iris. If you want me to I'l try scanning the picture in my book. The name of the book is Ortho' "The Complete Perennials Book"
-- SKay
SKay Wrote:

found them yet
-- SKay