Can anyone in Melbourne suggest a decent gardening store?

Hello, Can someone suggest a decent gardening store in Melbourne. I have a friend staying there and i want him to get me some seeds (Hairy Vetch with inoculum, and other stuff). I've already asked round on Gardenweb about a month back but i think the "Gardening in Oz" forum is kind of slack with no new posts, ergo i'm posting here. The name will do just fine and i can ask him to look up the Yellow Pages and get the address and phone number. Please try to think of some place close to the "Central Business District".

In Melbourne, Victoria, there is a great Botanic Garden that would probably know of any good places.
Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne Private Bag 2000 Birdwood Avenue, South Yarra Victoria, Australia, 3141
Telephone: +61 3 9252 2300 Facsimile: +61 3 9252 2442
http://www.rbg.vic.gov.au /
The Gardens Shop Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne Birdwood Avenue, South Yarra
Ph: (613) 9252 2341
http://www.rbg.vic.gov.au/shop
E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@rbg.vic.gov.au

Try aus.gardens. I'm sure they'll be able to help.
Jen

Stephen, Jen, many thanks, will comply, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.