Gardening Resolutions Anyone?

I have two, I will not waste space in my garden trying to grow tomatoes that I have never had success with and I will keep up a calender of what I do when. (planting, fertilizing, first harvest ect) What about you? MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Cut cucumbers and babay squash *every* day.

David Hare-Scott

I will have a hot summer this year.

Reply to
Billy

So far so good, I bought a 24 x 17 inch calender today. Lots of space to write on !

Reply to
mjciccarel

Considering the cold summers that I've had for the last 2 years, I'm considering putting up a brick wall behind my tomatoes, and painting it black on the sunny side. This would be inconjunction with the clear plastic that warms the soil.

Reply to
Billy

A brick wall would be handy to hang a sheet of clear plastic from and then pull it out for a make shift greenhouse/A frame.

I am full of ideas to make work for other people ;)

Mike

Reply to
Bloke Down The Pub